Team Trump unveiled a new social media app Thursday called GETTR. But the app looks a lot like Twitter, whose exile of Trump angered many on the right. GETTR's home screen, posts, and user profiles ...
There’s a new social media app in town—and it’s created and run by Jason Miller, Donald Trump’s former chief spokesperson and senior adviser. Called Gettr, the platform doesn’t officially launch until ...
Gettr, the new pro-Trump social media platform, got off to a rough start this weekend after a number of prominent GOP figures had their profiles hacked on the Fourth of July. Several big-name ...
"These big tech oligarchs try to dominate and control what people think," Miller said during a live video stream Thursday morning where he introduced the app. By Alex Weprin Senior Editor A former ...
After former Trump adviser Jason Miller launched his new "cancel-free" social media app last week, it reached hundreds of thousands of new downloads, new data shows. The platform is called "Gettr," ...
Social media upstart GETTR fired over a dozen staff members late last year, including two key executives and its entire IT and cybersecurity teams, amid rapid growth and what former employees said ...
We are only a few days into the new year, and social media stocks are at it again. The latest startup, Gettr (GETTR), is getting all the attention with high-profile podcaster Joe Rogan joining. But is ...
But after news broke Thursday about the app’s ties to the former U.S. president, it was quickly populated with fake accounts from people trying to make it look like Trump had joined the app. Gettr was ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results